Exciting update…

So while I got a job on 15th April, Keith also got a job that Thursday 17th April! We have now put money down on a flat and we are just waiting to hear back about a decision. I have a DRO which may, even though it falls off July 2015, mean I either pay 6 months up front or get a guarantor. Now a guarantor could be a sticking point, have been told they would need to be in full time employment and only need to guarantee £285 (my share) but that could still be hard to find, I have found a company who I may be able to use, but unsure if I’d qualify. I could pay 6 months up front which is my first hope.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow by Email